Boas Vindas

Boas vindas a quem chega a esse blog. As coisas escritas aqui são frutos da mente poética, depressiva e inconstante de uma pessoa que é muito jovem para sentimentalizar tanto as coisas.

sexta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2010

I want to cry without feeling pain

One day I came home and stopped doing anything

I just wanted to blow my head like an atom bomb

And sleep soundly for the rest of eternity

And be alone and asleep in a black hole

I just want to be well

But I can’t see you without suffering

I just want to resist all that mental destruction

And smile a little more

One day I came home and decided return to the street

Because I had nothing to do here

And I wanna do something big and beautiful

But you were the only one thing I knew

So perfect and kind and so far from everyone

Like an angel, like a hero, like the rain hitting the ground

And with that sound delicious to listen

A voice singing and sighing and whispering

With me one night and with her in another

And everything well in our days

I wanted a life like that, so colorful

A life where I didn’t need to vanish from the Earth

I want to cry without feeling pain

I want to cry without feeling pain

I want to cry without pain

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário