Boas Vindas

Boas vindas a quem chega a esse blog. As coisas escritas aqui são frutos da mente poética, depressiva e inconstante de uma pessoa que é muito jovem para sentimentalizar tanto as coisas.

sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

Mr. Flanders

Mr. Flanders, hello to you!

When you’ll invite me to have a nice dinner in your house?

It’s ok, I’ll not insist! But I have to say, now you’re looking like Mickey Mouse!

Mr. Flanders, I can see you!

Please, don’t runaway from me, I’m a real nice guy, believe it!

Every single day I wake up singing some old good song! Please, still believe it!

Mr. Flanders, I’m asking you:

Could you take me home? It’s late and I’m afraid, the world is bad!

Oh! How nice you are! Thank you, do you like some coffee, tea or my bed?

I am broking all the glasses in this place,

I can’t play now, but there is my bass,

I’m sure you have that guitar into the car,

So if you want, I’ll be glad to listen Whiskey Bar!

You’re reading all that Oscar Wilde things?

You’re still standing? Please sit and eat some… beans!?

You are awesome, I could say, but now I’m crazy! Ok?

So if you don’t mean to stay alone, I’ll go to sleep! Ok?

Oh, you will not could go away throw this door,

It’s close, everything is close here! Just don’t cry on my floor!

Oh, no! Don’t do that! You’re not this kind of men!

You’re a happy one! So laugh! Wright something, take this pen…

Mr. Flanders, are you here?

Oh, my god! He kills himself!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário