Boas Vindas

Boas vindas a quem chega a esse blog. As coisas escritas aqui são frutos da mente poética, depressiva e inconstante de uma pessoa que é muito jovem para sentimentalizar tanto as coisas.

segunda-feira, 8 de agosto de 2011

Forever the sea lions

Waking up in a city full of people, I can’t breathe well, I can’t breathe anyway,

But doesn’t matter anymore, I’m already buried in the monotony

And I’ll go to the same place I was yesterday, my days are all equal,

Just like any other day I go through the same park,

I pass by the Central Park, I pass by the ordinary people and we’re sad together

In the center of the universe, into this trees, this birds and this people.

Here I’m always crying, I’m so tired today!

In New York the beauty is crazy,

The eyes are the buildings, the heart it’s on the Broadway,

I’m lost between all this, and I sit here – in the park – to look the mermaids,

Because when I look right to the sea lions I can see my peace,

They’re dancing, they’re shinning, mixing my mind and vision,

Forever the sea lions, swimming here to there,

In these crazy feelings, they made me calm now, my day is new,

And I’m crying a lot, but in a completely different way

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário